Lic. iur. Daniel Lampert
Daniel Lampert advises enterprises and individuals. He has a focus on commercial law and offers Family Office services to private clients. He deals on a regular basis with questions concerning corporate governance within affiliated companies as well as succession and estate planning.
Daniel Lampert is married and has two children. He lives with his family near Zurich. Particular interests: Geography and history.
- Since 2009
- Independent lawyer in Zurich.
- 2006 - 2009
- CREDIT SUISSE Ltd., Zurich: Senior Advisor Solution Partners.
- 2002 - 2006
- CREDIT SUISSE ADVISORY PARTNERS Ltd., Zurich & Hong Kong: Senior Advisor UHNWI-Desk.
- 2000 - 2002
- CREDIT SUISSE TRUST Ltd., Zurich: Legal & Tax Department.
- 1996 – 2000
- THALBERG BIRGELEN Attorneys-at-Law, Zurich: Associate (since 1998).
- 1994 - 1996
- DISTRICT COURT, Zurich: Trainee, Law Clerk at the labor court.
- 1991 - 1994
- WALDER WYSS & PARTNERS, Attorneys at Law, Zurich: Internship (part time), Trainee.
- University of St. Gallen (HSG): Executive MBA in General Management.
- Admitted to the Zurich and Swiss Bar
- University of Zurich, Law Faculty, Lic. iur.
- Kantonsschule Zurich-Oerlikon, Swiss Matura